Alton Lane is one of the fastest growing and most innovative luxury brands in America. With 12 showrooms across the country (and counting!) and an industry-leading website, we offer an expansive clientele a best-in-class experience that combines the best of old world luxury and state-of-the-art technology.
Much of our success we attribute to our team’s daily commitment to our three core values: Better Clothes. Better Value. Better Experience. By focusing on these three principles, we are setting the New Standard in men’s custom clothing.
Responsible for maximizing sales to drive profitability. Manages, leads and provides guided direction for their district according to the Alton Lane values, standards, policies and procedures. Partners with the training team to identify needs and implement training into daily, weekly and monthly showroom structure. Ensures that there is a clear understanding and accountability to company KPI and CRM. Ensures succession planning within the district.
This district will include locations in Charlotte & Raleigh, North Carolina, Atlanta & Savannah, Georgia, Nashville, Tennessee and Charlottesville, Virginia.
This position will be based out of Charlotte or Atlanta.
Job Responsibility including but not limited to:
- Initiate and follow up on actions to maximize sales within showrooms
- Achieve district goals for new and returning customer ratios and ATV
- Deliver consistent results for company standard compliance with CRM data capture and KPI
- Ensure that high quality Alton Lane direct and indirect customer service is upheld within the district by providing the best showroom experience for each customer from pre-appointment confirmation through post appointment follow up
- Oversee and follow up with each showroom to ensure showroom visual standards are upheld to company standard
- Oversee and follow up with each showroom to ensure daily tasks are completed and an optimal showroom experience for all clients is being maintained regardless of appointment time in the day
- Assist and advise each Showroom Director on a consistent basis to ensure they have the right knowledge to drive the business and develop their own teams while working according to the company strategy and guidelines
- Proactively partner with the Director of Human Resources and Recruiting to execute networking opportunities, recruiting and succession planning for showroom teams in the effort to foster retention and reduce turnover
- Follow up with Showroom Directors to ensure proper training and staff assessment is being completed in each store
- Oversee and establish plans for future staff development needs
- Ensure that the district has the appropriate goals, plans and budgets to maximize profitability for all showrooms
- Achieve district sales budget
- Ensure that the showrooms within the district have solid showroom operation routines that contribute to maximizing sales, efficiency and profit
Minimum Candidate Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a District Manager or 7 - 10 years as a Store Manager for a large volume store or in a comparable role
- Bachelors Degree is preferred or equivalent years of experience
- Strong commitment and experience with providing a high level of customer service
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to be sales driven and results-oriented by considering P&L in all decisions and encouraging organizational improvements
- Proven ability to achieve results working that is both strategic and operationally sound
- Adapts work style to suit circumstances and modifies approach when new demands are made
- Ability to multitask, determine key priorities and delegate
- Communicates clearly, effectively and confidently by projecting credibility and structure
- Ability to consider long-term planning, set future goals and follow up on results
- Provide leadership and guidance through Alton Lane shared values for district and store teams
- Recruit, train and develop all levels of staff
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of Alton Lane policies and procedures, ability to coach and counsel staff and performance management and progressive discipline techniques
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Able & available to travel at least 50% of the time