Alton Lane is one of the fastest growing luxury brands in America. With our growing fleet of private showrooms across the country and industry-leading website, we offer an expansive clientele a best-in-class experience that combines the best of old world luxury and state-of-the-art technology.
We attribute much of our success to our team’s daily commitment to three core values: Better Clothes. Better Value. Better Experience. By focusing on these three principles, we are quickly becoming the new standard in men’s custom clothing.
Alton Lane, like many successful startups, is both fast-paced and highly rewarding. We look for our employees to take initiative, be creative, and seek ownership, and constantly be looking for ways to help our company improve and grow.
Marketing and customer acquisition is a huge focus for us in 2017. To succeed, it is critical that we find an Art Director that has both the experience and creative vision necessary to help make Alton Lane a national brand. We want candidates that consider themselves storytellers capable of appealing to a customer’s head and heart. We also want candidates who love autonomy and ownership as much as they do collaboration with a team. Most of all, we want people who can create a holistic, comprehensive and cohesive set of visual assets applicable to all our paid and owned media both online and in store.
Customer acquisition campaigns
- As part of a team comprised of copywriter and front end developer, design digital campaigns capable of driving new customers to sign up for our email newsletters and ultimately book private appointments in our showrooms
- Campaign elements include but are not limited to display, search, custom landing pages, and email marketing
Brand building and advocacy/evangelism campaigns
- Working with and managing a graphic designer, and in collaboration with our social manager, create a content calendar and manage all assets for our social feeds, the Alton Lane blog and our customer email cadence
Site experience/Web design
- Create a cohesive site design language applicable to every page and for every customer journey
- Develop landing pages as appropriate
Campaign asset creation
- Develop and coordinate vendors in the creation of product and lifestyle photography and video
- Design and coordinate vendors in the creation of physical marketing materials including print, direct mail, display, pre-roll and showroom marketing materials
- Minimum four years experience in art direction and production
- Demonstrable experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Portfolio of integrated campaigns showcasing dexterity in asset creation and alignment with business objectives - please provide access to your personal website and portfolio when applying
- Experience in responsive site design, HTML and CSS a huge plus
- Experience creating photography guidelines and directing photography (being your own photographer/videographer a plus)
- Ability to adapt to new technology quickly and thoroughly
- Ability to get sh*t done on your own and with a team without someone breathing over your shoulder all day
- Ability to lob back an incoming joke - funny ha ha and/or funny ho ho - in 2 seconds or less
- Someone who likes data as much as they do design but realizes they’re not analysts (just like our analysts love design but know they wouldn’t win a game of Name That Pantone)
- A point of view on where fashion and retail are going is a must
- Personal experience in fashion or retail is a plus