Aton Lane is one of the fastest growing luxury brands in America. With our growing fleet of private showrooms across the country and industry-leading website, we offer an expansive clientele a best-in-class experience that combines the best of old world luxury and state-of-the-art technology.
Much of our early success we attribute to our team’s daily commitment to our three core values: Better Clothes. Better Value. Better Experience. By focusing on these three principles, we are quickly becoming the new standard in men’s custom clothing. To find out more about us, check out some of our press at www.altonlane.com/press.
Alton Lane, like many successful startups, is both fast-paced and highly rewarding. We look for our employees to take initiative, be creative, and seek ownership, and constantly be looking for ways to help our company improve and grow.
Digital marketing is a huge focus for us in 2017. We are looking to add a talented Graphic Designer to our team in Richmond, VA to help push forward our digital marketing and content efforts. You will play an integral role on the team and will be directly responsible for designing the key digital and physical brand elements.
- Digital Campaign design
- Design email campaigns in line with company goals and overall brand’s aesthetic
- Develop social content for social campaigns
- Design banner ads and other digital marketing collateral
- Web design
- Design new landing pages for the website
- Create lightboxes, banners and update product shots seasonally
- Marketing collateral
- Design and create physical marketing materials for new city launches, events, partnerships and special programs
- Coordinate with vendors to produce collateral and manage paper/print process
- Photoshoot coordination
- Help coordinate all elements of product and lifestyle shoots
- Retouch images to prepare them for marketing uses
- Develop needs lists prior to all photoshoots
- Help setup and manage promotions
- Contribute content and campaign ideas for marketing calendar
- Minimum one year experience in a graphic design or web design role
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency with Photoshop
- Good sense of layout and strong typography skills
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS a huge plus
- Ability to adapt to new technology quickly and thoroughly
- Basic retouching skills
- Excellent work ethic and can do attitude
- Photography skills a plus
- Organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects a must
- A good sense of humor
- Experience or interest in Menswear and/or Retail is a plus